Thursday, November 17, 2016

Romance Reveal box - November


There's no denying it; Romance Reveal book box is one of the best book subscription services out there. Not only is it the most affordable out of the ones I've seen, but they also know what they're doing in terms of packaging. Pictured above are the words on the side of the box, which are something I look forward to with each box. Before I get into what I got this month, I'd first like to share with you what packages Romance Reveal offers. Please note that the prices below are before shipping and also that this is a monthly subscription service.

  • Individual signed book for $12.95
  • Romance Reveal Book Box, which includes 2 Signed Romance Books, Awesome Swag, Women Geared Product Sample, Candy, and An Author Inspired Adult Coloring Card. This package is $24.95
  • Romance Reveal Big Book Box, which includes 4 Signed Romance Books, Great Swag, Women Geared Product Sample, Candy, and An Author Inspired Adult Coloring Card. This box is $39.95.
If you like what you see, then make sure to subscribe! Subscriptions for the December boxes are currently open!

It's always a good day when you get a Romance Reveal book box, and this was no exception. I'm calling this the Emma box because of all the Emma Scott, Emma Hart, and Emma Chase love.

What this box included:
  • Signed copy of Honor by Jay Crownover
  • Signed copy of How to Save a Life by Emma Scott
  • Emma Hart coloring card
  • Bookaholic bracelet
  • Temporary tattoo
  • Melissa Brown pen
  • 1001 Dark Nights sticky notes
  • Sea salt and caramel dessert mix (which made the entire box smell delicious and I can't wait to use)
  • Candy
  • Cards for Being Brooke by Emma Hart, All I Want For Christmas (14 Christmas Novellas to Benefit Diabetes Research), J. Nathan (signed), A.L. Jackson
  • Royally Screwed by Emma Chase bookmark
  • Information about Romance Reveal's Black Friday and Cyber Monday's offers (not pictured)
Description for Honor by Jay Crownover:
Don't be fooled.
Don't make excuses for me.
I am not a good man.
I've seen things no one should, done things no one should talk about. Honor and conscience have no place in my life. But I've fought and I've survived. I've had to.
The first time I saw her dancing on that seedy stage in that second rate club, I felt my heart pulse for the first time. Keelyn Foster was too young, too vibrant for this place, and I knew in an instant that I would make her mine. But first I had to climb my way to the top. I had to have something more to offer her.
I'm here now, money is no object and I have no equal. Except for her. She's disappeared. But don't worry, I will find her and claim her. She will be mine.
Like I said, don't be fooled. I am not the devil in disguise… I'm the one front and center.
 Description for How to Save a Life by Emma Scott:
Josephine Clark is trapped. A harrowing past haunts her every time she looks in the mirror, and she can’t escape the violence of her everyday life. More and more, her thoughts turn to Evan Salinger, the boy she knew in high school. The boy they called a mental case. A loner. A freak. The boy who seemed to know things no one could know. For a few short weeks, Jo had found perfect solace in Evan’s company, sneaking every night to meet him at the local pool. In the cool of the water and the warmth of Evan’s arms around her, Jo had tasted something close to happiness. 
Cruel circumstances tore them apart, and four years later, the sweet memory of their time together is dissolving under the punishing reality of Jo’s life now. Evan seems like a fading dream…until he reappears at the moment she needs him most. Guided by Evan’s strange intuition, they flee her small Louisiana town, and Jo begins to suspect there is something more to his sudden return than he admits.
Over twelve days across America’s heartland, deep secrets come to light, buried pasts are unearthed, and the line between dreams and reality is blurred as Evan and Jo fight to hold on to their soul-deep love, and discover that there is more than one way to save a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment