Friday, September 16, 2016

Romance Reveal box - September

It's always a good day when a Romance Reveal box appears at your door. Getting signed books and swag can make any day better. Before we get into the contents of this awesome box, I'd like to give an update on this subscription box. There are now three(!) different subscriptions to choose from. There's the usual one book for $12,95 and two book box for $25.95, but they've also added an additional box. You could get four books plus swag for $39.95. These are such great deals on these boxes. How can anyone possibly resist?


The books:
  • A Stone in the Sea by A. L. Jackson
  • On My Knees by Meredith Wild
The swag:
  • Dual bottle opener and corkscrew from Emma Chase
  • Royally Screwed by Emma Chase bookmark
  • Ally Able business card (signed)
  • All I Want For Christmas card
  • The Forbidden Men series bookmark
  • Linda Kage Post-Its
  • Alexandria Bishop pen
  • Vera Bradley perfume sample
  • L.B. Simmons coloring card
  • Candy
I'm super happy with my Romance Reveal subscription. I look forward to receiving this box every month. Subscriptions are currently open so subscribe now!

No comments:

Post a Comment