Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Romance Reveal unboxing - August

Side view of the August box
I've been looking forward to this box since I originally heard Lauren Blakely was signing books for the Romance Reveal Box. It's why I signed up for the service in the first place. I didn't get so lucky this time, but at least I still got some great titles!

Before we get to the unboxing, here's a little reminder of how Romance Reveal works. It's a monthly subscription service that lets choose between two different options, which I find really nice because if someone runs on a tight budget, there's a cheaper option. Not many services have that. The options are one book for $12.95 plus shipping or the box for $24.95 plus shipping. The box will get you two signed books, some book swag, and samples. It's also packaged really nicely, which you can see below. You can find out more information about it here.



I remembered to take a picture before peeling and revealing this time!
The confetti is one of my favorite parts of this box.

I got Music Notes by Lacey Black and Easy Kisses by Kristen Proby.
Kristen Proby's signature
Lacey Black's signature
All that wonderful swag
The books:

  • Easy Kisses by Kristen Proby
  • Music Notes by Lacey Black


The swag:

  • Thurston's Juke Joint Ashley Hampton pen
  • The Rivers Edge series by Lacey Black postcard
  • Lauren Blakely magnet
  • Signed Solving Us by Susan Renee bookmark
  • Branded Packs series by Alexandra Ivy and Carrie Ann Ryan bookmark
  • My book boyfrind is better than yours pin courtesy of Harper Sloan
  • Lechat Dare to Wear nail polish in Chillin'
  • Candy
  • Elizabeth Johns chapstick
As you can see, Romance Reveal is definitely worth the money. It's a great box to sign up for. Here's hoping that there was leftovers of the Sapphire Affair by Lauren Blakely for next month's box!

No comments:

Post a Comment